EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – MEDICAL & LIFE INSURANCE COVER FOR PNGCS STAFF
The PNG Customs Service is the primary border protection agency mandated by the State to perform the responsibilities of Border Protection, Trade Facilitation and Revenue Collection. In our pursuit to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, we are hereby putting an open invitation to interested insurance companies who can provide health cover for our staff.
Expression of Interests (EOIs) must include the following terms of reference requirements to qualify for this insurance cover bid:
- Must have a current IRC TIN Registration Certificate Showing the TIN number;
- Must have a current Certificate of Compliance showing the COC number;
- Must have a current insurance license and life insurance license from the Insurance Commission and Bank of Papua New Guinea;
- Must have a documented organisational structure and a full company profile;
- Must have an office and a place of operation centre in a central location;
- Must provide an IPR Certificate that shows the company has been operating for two years or more.
Interested bidders are to present your company profile including the different cover plans to the address provided below by Friday July 6, 2018.
EOIs can be addressed to:
The Chief Commissioner
PNG Customs Service
PO Box 923
National Capital District
Attention: Assistant Commissioner, Corporate Service Division
RAY PAUL, OBE
Chief Commissioner of Customs